Boca Raton Country Club Home Buying
Boca Raton and Delray Beach have the finest luxury country clubs, but how do you choose which one is right for you? The differences and nuances distinguishing them from each other are difficult to spot through glitzy marketing and the misinformation luxury home buyers can encounter. We want your country club home purchase to meet our expectations and therefore it must exceed your expectations. We provide accurate information and comparisons of membership choices, amenities, golf courses, tennis facilities, demographics, pools, dues, assessments, equity fees and more. The Fineman Team provides up-to-date information about the Country Clubs listed below:
St. Andrews Country Club (The Fineman Team is St. Andrews Country Club's Preferred Real Estate Agents)
Woodfield Hunt Club (allows membership in Woodfield Country Club)
When you buy a country club home, you're also buying that country club. A home on a golf course may be your dream, but buying in the wrong country club could become a nightmare. We all have idiosyncrasies and needs, and we're much happier when we live in a community that meets satisfies these. For example, where should you buy:
- if you don't want to need a tee time
- if you don't play golf and therefore don't want to pay golf membership fees
- if you want to play spur-of-the-moment tennis without reserving a court
- if you want take-out or delivery available from the club
- if you live a healthy food lifestyle (or just want that as an option)
- if you're gluten free and still love fine dining and bread every day
- if you prefer to swim in a salt water pool
- if you're a lap swimmer
- if you want a basketball court
- if you're a spin class or a Pilates fan
- if you need dock space or have a large yacht
- if you want to play beach tennis on sand at the club
- if you don't want to carry a membership card, but want everyone to know your name
- if you want a country club, but prefer a condo to a house
- if you want limited upkeep requirements on your home
- if you want a child friendly club
- if you don't want to be surrounded by shuttered-up homes off season
- if you have multiple pets or specific breeds which are not allowed at some clubs
- or if the current financial obligations that accompany that country club home purchase are important to your choice?
We Can Help
You need knowledgeable agents to not only work hard for you, but who know the details about each community and can guide you. Our golf and tennis games may not be great but we'll arrange for you to speak with the pro at each club you're considering, if that's key. You don't need a great golfer to sell you a house in a country club, you need a great country club real estate professional and that is us. Our real estate team is dedicated to helping you find the right home, in the right country club for you, at the best price.
We regularly verify current information, keep country club files for clients and potential buyers to review, and have contacts at each club for our clients to speak with. When you buy a home in a country club, you are also buying the country club and neighborhood. If it's not on the list above, we will find out detailed information.
Regarding St. Andrews Country Club, we are truly the experts. We're not the best golfers at the club, but Kathy and Seymour Fineman:
- are active Members of St. Andrews Country Club since 2007,
- have been named on St. Andrews Country Club website as St. Andrews Country Club Preferred Real Estate Agent,
- have been members of the Golf Associations and the Bridge Association,
- have served on the Membership Committee, Marketing Committee, Bridge Committee and Tennis Committee,
- utilize most amenities with their growing family,
- are avid swimmers and fitness enthusiasts,
- provided the luxury design publication, YOUR HOME - St. Andrews Country Club to all residents, and
- participate actively in the Social Life of St. Andrews Country Club
From our first discussion to determine your requirements to the moment that you receive the keys, we can help you with the complicated process of buying a country club home. Don't hesitate to contact us to find out more about how we can simplify your country club home search and purchase! Plus, don't hesitate to ask questions - nothing is too silly or mundane.
Contact us for more information about buying a home in a country club in Florida.