Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5852 Nw 26th Ct, Boca Raton
PRICE REDUCED TO $1,750,000!This dramatic one-of-a-kind estate designed by Schane Ames presides over 1 1/2 waterfront lots overlooking the largest lake in Broken Sound with views of the golf course, clock tower, and clubhouse in the distance.You enter through wrought iron gates into a tropical courtyard with a running brook stocked with Koi and goldfish. Enter the front doors and gaze at the 30''ceilings, sculptured wood burning fireplace and a glass wall overlooking a free form pool, and romantic sky-lit spa with waterfalls flowing into the pool. Then gaze at the moonlit lake and the lights of the clubhouse sparkling in the distance.The interior of the house is like a piece of art with curved walls,dramatic doorways, latilla wood extensively used on the ceilings of the TV and Tea rooms, office area and guest bath. Over 60,000 square feet of Mexican shell stone serve as your flooring and continue out to the pool area. As you sit in the living room, part of the 1,700 sq ft of Great Room, listen to the sound of the water as it trickles down the waterfalls separating the raised dining area from the living area. The state of the art kitchen cabinets are custom made, built in site with woods imported from New Mexico and Arizona as well as all the doors in the house. A full summer kitchen abuts the adjoining loggia for the wonderful Boca days and evenings. The Majestic Master Suite is defined with a second fireplace and a 22" floor to ceiling window wall looks out upon the vast lake. Three additional bedrooms suites are all uniquely decorated and all have garden views. Other features include a 3 bay garage, office, 6 1/2 bathrooms, approximately 9300 sq ft, and a work out/office/storage room over the garage. This is not an ordinary home and is meant for the discriminating buyers only!
- MLS® #RX-10278736
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,098
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Other Arch
- AmenitiesPool, Golf Course, Tennis, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Basketball, Lobby, Exercise Room, Library, Sauna, Spa-Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Putting Green, Street Lights, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Water, Public Sewer, Cable
- ParkingGarage - Attached, 2+ Spaces, Drive - Circular
- # of Garages3
- ViewGolf, Lake, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Heated, Spa, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-in Grill, Covered Patio, Open Patio, Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler, Custom Lighting
- Lot Description1/2 to < 1 Acre, Sidewalks, Public Road, Paved Road, West of US-1
- WindowsCasement, Sliding, Arched, Plantation Shutters, Blinds, Drapes
- Date ListedOctober 28th, 2016
- Days on Market452
- Address5852 Nw 26th Ct
- SubdivisionHARBOUR GREEN
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Interior FeaturesWet Bar, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Split Bedroom, Fireplace(s), Pantry, Bar, Sky Light(s), Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling, Cook Island, Closet Cabinets, Laundry Tub
- AppliancesWasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Range - Electric, Dishwasher, Water Heater - Elec, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Smoke Detector, Auto Garage Open, Fire Alarm, Central Vacuum, Wall Oven
- HeatingCentral, Zoned, Electric
- CoolingZoned, Electric, Central
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2018 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2018 at 2:51am EST.