Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16639 Chesapeake Bay Ct, Delray Beach
True elegance awaits in this furnished 5,263 square foot, 4 bedroom, 7.5 bath Bassano model in the Brides. Tastefully decorated with Michael Amini furniture, this spacious floorplan includes a library, loft, club room, and a study. The well-appointed great room is the perfect space for entertaining in style with custom painted coffered ceilings, marble flooring, crown molding and ornate light fixtures. The high end gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream with Viking appliances, a subzero refrigerator and double wall ovens. The master retreat features a spacious sitting area with access to the covered balcony, his and hers walk in closets, and two luxurious bathrooms. Breathtaking backyard offers a lake view from the covered patio with a wet bar and a heated pool with a built in spa.
- MLS® #RX-10327377
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,230
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Manager on Site, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis, Cabana
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Gas Natural
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Balcony, Covered Patio, Fence, Summer Kitchen
- WindowsDrapes, Impact Glass, Sliding, Bay Window, Blinds
- Date ListedApril 20th, 2017
- Days on Market278
- Address16639 Chesapeake Bay Ct
- SubdivisionThe Bridges
- CityDelray Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33446
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Fireplace(s), Foyer, French Door, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Cook Island
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Gas, Range - Gas
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWhispering Pines Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Direct
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2018 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2018 at 2:51am EST.