Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19551 Saturnia Lakes Dr, Boca Raton
The most magnificent home in Saturnia by GL homes. This 5 bed 5 bath beauty boasts a salt water heated pool with newly laid patio stones. Enter the double doors and walk into top notch renovations throughout! Marble floors, a gourmet kitchen with lots of granite counter top space! 20 foot plus ceilings and the most beautiful crystal Chandeliers hand picked in New York. Main level holds a huge master bed and ample closet space, with a washroom fit for a King and Queen...Office/Den with double French doors, exquisite moldings and faux fire place couple with the best view in Saturnia! Even the garage floors are finished...New appliances, and guest bedroom. Upstairs you will find a Jack and Jill, plus another bedroom - with a family room loft!!! Hurry at this price it won't last long.
- MLS® #RX-10346962
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,748
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleMediterranean, Multi-Level
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Exercise Room, Game Room, Sidewalks, Tennis, Basketball, Picnic Area, Street Lights, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Driveway, Drive - Circular
- # of Garages3
- ViewPool, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Spa, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Screened Patio, Shutters, Fence, Well Sprinkler, Open Porch
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks, < 1/4 Acre, 1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Treed Lot
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Picture
- Date ListedJune 30th, 2017
- Days on Market205
- Address19551 Saturnia Lakes Dr
- SubdivisionSaturnia - CAPELLA 1
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33498
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Custom Mirror, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling, Roman Tub, French Door, Closet Cabinets, Upstairs Living Area, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Decorative Fireplace
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Purifier
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Gold Coast Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2018 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2018 at 6:51am EST.