Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
484 S Maya Palm Dr, Boca Raton
Ideally situated on an oversized trophy lot, along 131 feet on the coveted Grand Canal, this custom-crafted residence provides every luxury for sublime South Florida living. Elegantly crafted with fine finishings, custom moldings, sleek recessed lighting, imported stone and wood flooring, this exceptional residence enjoys a southeastern exposure on a prime waterfront lot with Intracoastal views and protected dockage for a mega-yacht. Newly constructed by award winning J.P. DiMisa Luxury Homes, Inc. "Upon completion and staging, the list price will be increased".MLS DISCLAIMER: The written and verbal information provided including but not limited to prices, measurements, square footages, lot sizes, calculations and statistics have been obtained and conveyed from third parties such as the applicable Multiple Listing Service, public records as well as other sources. All information including that produced by the Sellers or Listing Company are subject to errors, omissions or changes without notice and should be independently verified by any prospect for the purchase of a Property. The Sellers and Listing Company expressly disclaim any warranty or representation regarding all information. Prospective purchasers' use of this or any written and verbal information is acknowledgement of this disclaimer and that Prospects shall perform their own due diligence. Prospective purchasers shall not rely on any written or verbal information provided when entering into a contract for sale and purchase. Some affiliations may not be applicable to certain geographic areas. If your property is currently listed, please do not consider this a solicitation. In the event a Buyer defaults, no commission will be paid to either Broker on the Deposits retained by the Seller. "No Commissions Paid until Title Passes." Buyer pays title insurance, Florida documentary stamps, and all other closing costs for New Construction and land use. Copyright 2017 Listing Company. All Rights Reserved.
- MLS® #RX-10360117
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage9,083
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Style< 4 Floors, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Drive - Circular, Driveway, Garage - Attached, Golf Cart
- # of Garages3
- ViewCanal, Intracoastal
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontInterior Canal, No Fixed Bridges, Ocean Access, Seawall, Canal Width 121+
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground, Salt Water, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Cabana, Covered Balcony, Covered Patio, Deck, Open Balcony, Open Patio, Summer Kitchen, Zoned Sprinkler, Outdoor Shower
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, East of US-1, Flood Zone, Paved Road, Public Road, Irregular Lot
- WindowsImpact Glass
- RoofConcrete Tile, Flat Tile
- Listing OfficePremier Estate Properties
- Address484 S Maya Palm Dr
- SubdivisionRoyal Palm Yacht & Country Club
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33432
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Cook Island, Elevator, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fireplace(s), Foyer, French Door, Pantry, Pull Down Stairs, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedAugust 18th, 2017
- Days on Market249
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2018 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2018 at 10:22am EDT.