Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
21760 Old Bridge Trl, Boca Raton
GREAT VALUE FOR THIS UPDATED CUSTOM HOME ON A LARGE WATERFRONT LOT ON ONE THE BEST CUL-DE-SAC STREETS IN BOCA WOODS COUNTRY CLUB! VIEWS OF THE 11TH FAIRWAY OF THE WOODS GOLF COURSE OVER LOOKING THE LAKE! FEATURES INCLUDE A HUGE GREAT ROOM W/ FIREPLACE, WET BAR & VOLUME CEILING, GRANITE KITCHEN W/STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, MASTER SUITE W/DRESSING ROOM W/VANITY, WRAP AROUND WALK-IN CLOSET & 5 FIXTURE BATH W/ACCESS TO PRIVATE DECK,ALL CLOSETS HAVE RICH WOOD BUILT-INS, RE-DONE POOL W/SPA, LUSH GARDENS, FRUIT TREES + MORE! MOVE RIGHT IN! COME SEE FOR YOURSELF! GOLF EQUITY MEMBERSHIP MUST BE PURCHASED WITH THIS HOME: $30,000 FULLY REFUNDABLE WHEN YOU SELL + $30,000 INITIATION NON-REFUNDABLE-DUES $14,850+TAX/YEAR...BOCA WOODS FEATURES 2 CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSES-DRIVING RANGE, PUTTING GREEN ...FITNESS CENTER - ...PROFESSIONAL INSTRUCTORS - LARGE CARD ROOMS-BOOK CLUBS-VALET PARKING FOR OWNERS & GUESTS-GREAT ENTERTAINMENT-TRIPS + SO MUCH MORE! MINIMUM IN THE DINING ROOM $1,500+ TAX A YEAR. A SERVICE CHARGE OF $107 PER MONTH, AS THERE IS NO TIPPING. ASSESSMENT OF $84 A MONTH FOR REDOING 2 GOLF COURSES - HOA $301 A MONTH WHICH INCLUDES 24 HOUR SECURITY ALL THE COMMON AREAS OF BOCA WOODS - BASIC CABLE AND INTERNET... THIS IS A MUST SEE, AN AFFORDABLE HOME IN A VERY DESIRABLE COUNTRY CLUB!
- MLS® #RX-10361832
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,222
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Library, Lobby, Pool, Putting Green, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached, Street, Vehicle Restrictions
- # of Garages2
- ViewGolf, Lake, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Fence, Screened Patio, Well Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Private Road, Sidewalks
- WindowsSingle Hung Metal, Sliding, Verticals, Plantation Shutters
- Date ListedAugust 24th, 2017
- Days on Market150
- Address21760 Old Bridge Trl
- SubdivisionBOCA WOODS COUNTRY CLUB PH 2
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33428
- Interior FeaturesCloset Cabinets, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Fireplace(s), Foyer, Pantry, Roman Tub, Stack Bedrooms, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Sky Light(s)
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Reverse Cycle
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySandpiper Shores Elementary School
- MiddleLoggers' Run Community Middle School
- HighWest Boca Raton High School
- Listing OfficeBranham Realty Inc.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2018 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2018 at 6:51am EST.