Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7399 Orangewood Lane, Boca Raton
Built in 1998 and meticulously updated and maintained, this courtyard style estate is sited on an extraordinary lake and golf course lot overlooking the 17th fairway. Set back from the street with an extra long, gated driveway leading to an oversized 3 car garage. Surrounding the sunny courtyard pool area is a one bedroom, one bath guest house and the 2 story, 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath main home. The master is on the first level and 3 en-suite bedrooms plus a loft on the second floor. This home features a true gourmet chef's kitchen with commercial grade appliances, granite counters and a huge butcher block center island. A private office/library/den is located just off the kitchen area. Storm protection and natural gas generator are included.Disclaimer: The information provided herein including but not limited to measurements, square footages, lot sizes, calculations and statistics have been obtained and conveyed from third parties such as the applicable Multiple Listing Service, public records as well as other sources. All information including that produced by the Sellers or Listing Company are subject to errors, omissions or changes without notice and should be independently verified by any prospect for the purchase of a Property. The Sellers and Listing Company expressly disclaim any warranty or representation regarding all enclosed information. Prospects' use of any information herein is acknowledgement of this disclaimer and that Prospect shall perform their own due diligence. Prospects shall not rely on this information when entering into a contract for sale and purchase. Some affiliations may not be applicable to certain geographic areas. If your property is currently listed, please do not consider this a solicitation. In the event a Buyer defaults, no commission will be paid to either Broker on the Deposits retained by the Seller. "No Commissions Paid until Title Passes."
- MLS® #RX-10378745
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,333
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleMediterranean, Courtyard
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Pool, Putting Green, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewGolf, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Open Patio
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Golf Front, Interior Lot
- Date ListedNovember 2nd, 2017
- Days on Market174
- Address7399 Orangewood Lane
- SubdivisionBOCA GROVE/GARDENS IN THE GROVE
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33433
- Interior FeaturesBar, Cook Island, Volume Ceiling, Fireplace(s)
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Gas, Ice Maker, Central Vacuum, Storm Shutters
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDel Prado Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2018 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2018 at 10:22am EDT.