Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3197 Nw 63rd St, Boca Raton
This beautiful waterfront home has been completely renovated with top of the line finishes. There are five bedrooms plus a separate office and an additional loft area. As you enter, the soaring ceilings and over-sized windows create a spacious and bright open space. The tasteful remodel accentuates the bold architecture from the tray ceilings to the deliberate curves and arches. An over-sized master bedroom is located on the first floor with a spectacular view of the pool and lake. An office, cabana bathroom and additional private en-suite bedroom are also on the first floor. As you make your way upstairs you'll find a large loft area, 3 more bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The kitchen and living areas are an open concept with panoramic views.The patio has new travertine pavers around the kidney shaped pool that was recently resurfaced. There is a three car garage with epoxy finish and the entire home was recently painted inside and out. A rare find in one of Boca's most established gated neighborhoods, with great schools and centrally located.
- MLS® #RX-10380617
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,110
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Picnic Area, Pool, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch, Screened Patio
- WindowsElectric Shutters
- Date ListedNovember 9th, 2017
- Days on Market73
- Address3197 Nw 63rd St
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDryer, Intercom, Washer
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Services
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2018 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2018 at 6:51am EST.