Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2459 Nw 62nd St, Boca Raton
The tremendous courtyard of this double lot property invites you to enjoy your privacy and indulge in the perfectly curated lush tropical landscaping surrounding the freeform pool. Pass through the double doors into the main house boasting an oversized great room, formal dining room, and state-of-the-art kitchen, which opens up to the family room. Attention to detail is visible in the custom kitchen cabinets, 24" marble tiled floor, fabulous built-ins and coffered ceilings. Complete with impact glass on the main windows of the house, natural light abundantly lights up the entire home. The master bedroom, located on the ground floor, has plantation shutters for extra privacy, and the spa-like bathroom has been completely remodeled to include a waterfall shower, double vanities, and customtile floors. Access the second floor, which includes two guest rooms, three bathrooms, and a second family room, from the indoor staircase or the outdoor spiral staircase. The guest house includes a large bedroom, full bathroom, and additional living area adjacent to the courtyard. Plentiful outdoor seating areas, a gazebo and custom canopies make this the ideal home for entertaining.
- MLS® #RX-10382486
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,682
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Style< 4 Floors, Mediterranean
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Elevator, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Lobby, Manager on Site, Pool, Putting Green, Sauna, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDrive - Decorative, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Deck, Open Patio, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Sidewalks
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Sliding, Verticals
- Date ListedNovember 15th, 2017
- Days on Market161
- Address2459 Nw 62nd St
- SubdivisionVINTAGE PLACE
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Cook Island, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Custom Mirror, Dome Kitchen, Foyer, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Gas
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2018 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2018 at 7:36am EDT.