Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17606 Grand Este Way, Boca Raton
This spectacular custom lakefront six bedroom estate provides the ultimate in luxury, beauty and tranquility--creme marble and wood floors, custom cabinetry, coffered ceilings, arches, and elegant wall and window treatments. The kitchen, dining room, office, and club room are exactly what you would expect from a residence of this magnitude. The second floor features a loft with balcony and four bedrooms ensuite. Outside, the lush double lot with lake views, serenity pool, screened-in patio with summer kitchen and fireplace, create the perfect retreat. A custom designed entertainment and security system provide today's most advanced technology, while allowing control of the property remotely. Impact glass and a full house generator complete the package.
- MLS® #RX-10399719
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,817
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StatusPrice Change
- AmenitiesPool, Tennis, Clubhouse, Basketball, Exercise Room, Community Room, Game Room, Spa-Hot Tub, Cabana, Manager on Site
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Water, Public Sewer, Gas Natural, Underground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached, Drive - Circular, Drive - Decorative
- # of Garages4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Gunite, Heated, Equipment Included, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Screened Patio, Built-in Grill, Covered Patio, Open Patio, Covered Balcony, Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler, Summer Kitchen
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Sidewalks
- WindowsBlinds, Casement, Picture, Arched, Drapes, Impact Glass
- Date ListedJanuary 25th, 2018
- Days on Market237
- Address17606 Grand Este Way
- SubdivisionThe Oaks at Boca Raton
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Split Bedroom, Pantry, Foyer, Bar, Volume Ceiling, Built-in Shelves, Roman Tub, Laundry Tub, Upstairs Living Area, Entry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Gas, Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Auto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Range - Gas, Generator Whle House
- HeatingElectric, Central
- CoolingCentral, Zoned, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2018 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2018 at 6:16pm EDT.