Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7158 Brunswick Cir, Boynton Beach
Wow! This is your opportunity to live in Bristol Lakes a sought after community that is in a country club setting with no mandatory membership and all ages! Centrally located near major routes, shopping recreation, dining , entertainment and an excellent school district. As soon as you walk through the double door you will be impressed with the soaring coffered ceilings and the crown moldings that adorn the formal living and dining room. Plenty of room for celebrations and special gatherings. The kitchen is a chef's delight with granite counters, wood cabinets, and eat in area. The extensive master bedroom located on the first floor has an en suite bath and slider with a view of the garden and screened in patio. All main bedrooms are on the first floor!There are 3 additional guest rooms with 2 full baths downstairs. One bath is a Jack and Jill bath that adjoins two of the bedrooms. This home features a giant bonus room with bedroom, bath and more living areas upstairThe bonus room upstairs is affectionately called the basement upstairs. It is currently being used as an office, exercise area, billard room, extra den/tv area. The possibilities are endless. Nanny suite? In law suite? A place to send the kids? Other features of this home is that it has wood and or top of the line laminate through most of the home with carpet in the guest rooms. Hunter Douglas blinds Freshly painted outside , newer AC and water heater. Landscaping is included in the HOA along with basic cable. Irrigation is off the canal keeping water bills low. The owner's have taken pride in maintaining their home. Bristol Lakes is is situated in the Aberdeen Country Club area, but membership is NOT required. This community is well positioned close to area recreation, public golf, shopping, major routes and highways. The schools are highly rated from the elementary school up to the high school. Bristol Lakes has something for everyone. Make this your home and enjoy it for years to come. You will not be disappointed!!!
- MLS® #RX-10432438
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,449
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleMediterranean, Multi-Level
- StatusPrice Change
- AmenitiesSidewalks, Street Lights, Bike - Jog
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached, Vehicle Restrictions, Drive - Decorative
- # of Garages3
- ViewCanal, Garden
- WaterfrontInterior Canal
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Screened Patio, Shutters, Lake/Canal Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Sidewalks, Treed Lot
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Sliding, Single Hung Metal, Arched
- Date ListedMay 17th, 2018
- Days on Market96
- Address7158 Brunswick Cir
- SubdivisionBRISTOL LAKES/ABERDEEN NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33472
- Interior FeaturesCloset Cabinets, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Pull Down Stairs, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Upstairs Living Area
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCrystal Lake Elementary School
- MiddleChrista Mcauliffe Middle School
- HighPark Vista Community High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max 1st Choice
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2018 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2018 at 1:46pm EDT.