Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9670 Via Emilie, Boca Raton
Mediterranean style home in pristine move-in condition with extensive upgrades in the heart of West Boca Raton. Beautifully updated 3 bed 2.5 bath home with a two-car garage in a quaint family-oriented and dog-friendly community consisting of only 35 houses with low HOA fees. This two-story home is nestled on a secluded lakefront corner lot with beautiful water views and abuts a private park with a gazebo and a playground. Large screened patio overlooks lake through lush palm trees in a private backyard setting.Kitchen completely remodeled with granite countertops, a built-in kitchenette and premium stainless steel appliances. Brazilian cherrywood hardwood flooring throughout downstairs living area. Large master suite overlooks private lake and has vaulted ceilings and an oversized wal-in closet. Fully updated master bathroom features travertine flooring with emerald granite double vanity and modern wood cabinetry, private shower and detached custom jacuzzi. Multi-color barrel tile roof only 5+ years old. House exterior painted in 2017. Air handler replaced in 2015. Located just minutes away from A+ Schools, parks, popular shops/restaurants, and West Boca Medical Center. Convenient access to major highways.
- MLS® #RX-10433035
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,811
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesShutters
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Corner Lot, Zero Lot, Flood Zone
- WindowsBlinds, Arched
- Date ListedMay 18th, 2018
- Days on Market62
- Address9670 Via Emilie
- SubdivisionPALMETTO PARK WOODS
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33428
- Interior FeaturesFrench Door, Pantry, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Roman Tub
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySandpiper Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Direct
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2018 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2018 at 9:00pm EDT.