Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9904 Summerbrook Ter #a, Boynton Beach
Best Value in all of Palm Isles with Hurricane Shutters. Very near satellite pool with Hot Tub. Two Bedrooms/Two Baths with Roofed patio off Living Room and Master Bedroom, glass enclosed. Tile throughout no carpet. Laundry in Kitchen. One Car garage off kitchen with a double driveway. All located in the Community of Palm Isles with its fabulous amenities. 50,000 sq. ft. to enjoy. Indoor/Outdoor Pools, 600 Seat Theatre of Performing Arts, lots of card rooms, PickleBall, 8 Har-Tru Tennis Courts, Billiards, Even a Cafe for Breakfast and Lunch. This is the place to be!
- MLS® #RX-10463553
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,374
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa / Row
- AmenitiesBilliards, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Pool, Sauna, Shuffleboard, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages1
- Lot Description50+ Acres
- Listing OfficeSimply Hearth And Home Realty
- Address9904 Summerbrook Ter #a
- SubdivisionPALM ISLES I, II AND III CONDOS
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33437
- Interior FeaturesNone
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedSeptember 12th, 2018
- Days on Market276
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.