Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
754 Peach Tree Lane, Boca Raton
A boaters dream! Pull your boat up to the 45 ft. dock. Feel free to rinse your boat w/ the water & electric hookup at the dock. As you walk up the steps towards the house you will be will be tempted to jump into the 35 ft. custom pool w/ rock waterfall. Surrounding the pool is gorgeous landscaping & a covered outdoor patio. Ready to entertain? Walk into the enormous, newly tiled & freshly painted Florida room which has a bar area that opens to the kitchen. The spacious kitchen boasts a stainless fridge, microwave & dishwasher. While you are cooking you can enjoy the view of the pool & water & converse w/ family in the spacious family room. MORE.....Off the kitchen is an open dining room & large bright living room. All flooring & grouting has been professionally cleaned. The two bedrooms are spacious and have nice closets. The master bedroom will become your sanctuary. Recently completely renovated this spacious master boasts of rectified porcelain wood tile & a large walk in closet. When you walk into the master bath you will instantly be transported to your favorite spa. Everything is top of the line from the exquisite cabinets to the steam shower, which not only gives you a great steam, it also enables you to infuse your favorite essential oils! There is over $4,000 in fixtures alone! This home is ready for you to move in and enjoy your summer boating and swimming. Additional features include: Electrolux washer and dryer on pedestals; Everpure water silk filtration system; Shutters, Armor Screen, and impact windows; Impact Garage door by Broten. There is also shower in garage for you to rinse off after coming from beach! Freshly landscaped, you will fall in love the minute you pull into the circular driveway. This home is an incredible value. Close to all that Boca has to offer. Only TV that is outside under awning conveys. TV's in Florida room, bedrooms and family room DO NOT convey
- MLS® #RX-10520179
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,964
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Style< 4 Floors, Ranch, Traditional
- AmenitiesStreet Lights
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Drive - Circular, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewPool, Canal
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontNavigable, Ocean Access, Seawall, Interior Canal, Fixed Bridges
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Screened Patio, Outdoor Shower
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsBay Window
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Date ListedApril 9th, 2019
- Days on Market13
- Address754 Peach Tree Lane
- SubdivisionCAMINO GARDENS SEC 2
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33486
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Purifier, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters, Wall Oven, Washer, Cooktop
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryAddison Mizner Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeThe Keyes Company
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.