Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18612 Ocean Mist Dr, Boca Raton
This exceptional residence is sited on a very private lot backing to a canal and beautiful nature preserve. The extra long brick paved driveway leads to a double door entry which opens to a gorgeous marble paved, lushly landscaped and fully screened pool area with beautiful stone water feature/waterfall providing a tranquil and fun introduction to the home. To the right of the entry is the private guest house with full bath and walk in closet. Double doors open to the main house with Marble and wood flooring throughout the 1st floor. The Living and Dining Rooms with high ceilings and crown moldings are filled with natural light from the wall of glass and French doors leading out to the private backyard with canal and beautiful pristine nature preserve beyond. The sumptuous Masterbedroom with wood flooring, customized his and her walk in closets and wall of glass shares these beautiful natural views and enjoys a large Master bath with separate shower and tub and his and her vanities. The large chefs island kitchen with granite countertops, custom backsplash and built in beverage cooler opens to the generously sized family room with built in entertainment area. Three additional bedrooms and a large loft with beautiful built in cabinets are on the 2nd floor.
- MLS® #RX-10520648
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,395
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Pool, Tennis
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewCanal, Other, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Screened
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Screened Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Date ListedApril 10th, 2019
- Days on Market12
- Address18612 Ocean Mist Dr
- SubdivisionSHORES AT BOCA RATON
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33498
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Cook Island, Foyer, French Door, Roman Tub, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/br
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.